South African Mohair Grower’s Association
The South African Mohair Growers’ Association (SAMGA) is the producer organization that supports and lobbies for Angora Goat farmers.
SAMGA is responsible for promoting the production of mohair, and general farming of Angora Goats, whilst continuously negotiating with government and non-government organizations about issues at producer level.
FARM WITH ANGORA GOATS?
Regular income - supporting cash flow
Industry stabilization support structures for farmers
Excellent grazing utilization & stocking rate
Mohair - speciality fibre utilized globally
MOHAIR GROWERS LATEST NEWS (for all news click here)
- Mohair Growers South Africa added a new photo.5 days agoView post on Facebook
- Mohair Growers South Africa added a new photo.3 weeks agoView post on Facebook
- A friendly reminder to our Mohair Producers-Stay warm this weekend! The SA Weather Bureau sent out warnings of a possible cold front- please make the necessary arrangements for recently shorn Angora goats. You can visit www.angoras.co.za to see the weekend forecast for your area by clicking on the...1 month agoView post on Facebook
- Die Suid-Afrikaanse Sybokhaarkwekersvereniging (SASKV) hou 'n jaarlikse Kongres waartydens all aspekte aangaande die bevordering van sybokhaarproduksie bespreek word. Dit bied ook die ideale platform vir produserende distrikte om besprekingspunte aan Kongres voor te stelaangaande probleemareas of...1 month agoView post on Facebook
- A very big thank you to all our sponsors at the 73rd South African Mohair Growers Association Congress! We truly appreciate your contribution towards a very successful event.1 month agoView post on Facebook