South African Mohair Grower’s Association
The South African Mohair Growers’ Association (SAMGA) is the producer organization that supports and lobbies for Angora Goat farmers.
SAMGA is responsible for promoting the production of mohair, and general farming of Angora Goats, whilst continuously negotiating with government and non-government organizations about issues at producer level.
FARM WITH ANGORA GOATS?
Regular income - supporting cash flow
Industry stabilization support structures for farmers
Excellent grazing utilization & stocking rate
Mohair - speciality fibre utilized globally
MOHAIR GROWERS LATEST NEWS (for all news click here)
- Versorgde Veldramgroep kom mooi aan.Mohair Growers South Africa #angoraveldrams4 days agoView post on Facebook
- Beaufort Wes Angorabok Inligtingsdag. Mohair South AfricaMohair Growers South Africa3 weeks agoView post on Facebook
- Aberdeen Angorabok Inligtingsdag. Mohair South Africa Mohair Growers South Africa3 weeks agoView post on Facebook
- The Kirkwood Wildsfees is where it's happening! Please pop by and visit us at the Mohair tent this Friday, Saturday or Sunday - we'd love to see you there.3 weeks agoView post on Facebook
- The Sunday Times today covers 6 reasons to buy mohair!1 month agoView post on Facebook
- Congratulations to the finalists of the Ermenegildo Zegna Mohair Competition. The results, as announced last night, are as follows: 10th place - F. FROEHLICH & SEUN 9th place - DAVID SHORT FARMING CC 8th place - GERT JORDAAN FAMILIE TRUST 7th place - P.H. VILJOEN 6th place - NEIL COLBORNE 5th...2 months agoView post on Facebook
- Beskikbaar 1200 ooi en ram kids. 8 maande oud met 2 maande haar op. Skakel 082 566 2070.2 months agoView post on Facebook