South African Mohair Grower’s Association
The South African Mohair Growers’ Association (SAMGA) is the producer organization that supports and lobbies for Angora Goat farmers.
SAMGA is responsible for promoting the production of mohair, and general farming of Angora Goats, whilst continuously negotiating with government and non-government organizations about issues at producer level.
FARM WITH ANGORA GOATS?
Regular income - supporting cash flow
Industry stabilization support structures for farmers
Excellent grazing utilization & stocking rate
Mohair - speciality fibre utilized globally
MOHAIR GROWERS LATEST NEWS (for all news click here)
- Mohair Growers South Africa shared Landbouweekblad's photo.4 days agoView post on Facebook
- SAMGA Angora Inligtingsdag in Beaufort Wes. Baie suksesvol.4 days agoView post on Facebook
- The winner of the 2014 Ermenegildo Zegna Trophy was announced on 16 October 2014 in Port Elizabeth. The trophy was awarded to Billy Colborne (FE Colborne and Sons) of Willowmore. The second prize winner was Piet Viljoen and in third place, Blair Weyer-Henderson. Congratulations to all the winners...5 days agoView post on Facebook
- The cool weather this week has resulted in more cases of ’Bloedpens’, ‘Bloodgut’ or ‘Rooiderm’ as it is often called. Caused by Clostridium perfringens B. It usually affects very young kids (lands and intensive conditions) causing acute haemorrhagic to muco-haemorrhagic enteritis...1 week agoView post on Facebook
- Die 2014 Diadoh Trofee wenner was eergisteraand n Port Elizabeth aangekondig. Ons wens julle almal baie geluk met die uitsonderlike prestasies, voorwaar harde werk wat die vrugte dra. Die Daidoh Trofee wenner is 'n baie trotse Paul Webber van Grahamstown. Tweede tot vyfde posisies: George...1 week agoView post on Facebook
- Mohair Growers South Africa added a new photo.1 week agoView post on Facebook
- Die man stap sy bokke deur. Kyk of sy pa nie nonsens aanjaag.2 weeks agoView post on Facebook