South African Mohair Grower’s Association
The South African Mohair Growers’ Association (SAMGA) is the producer organization that supports and lobbies for Angora Goat farmers.
SAMGA is responsible for promoting the production of mohair, and general farming of Angora Goats, whilst continuously negotiating with government and non-government organizations about issues at producer level.
FARM WITH ANGORA GOATS?
Regular income - supporting cash flow
Industry stabilization support structures for farmers
Excellent grazing utilization & stocking rate
Mohair - speciality fibre utilized globally
MOHAIR GROWERS LATEST NEWS (for all news click here)
- Hier is n goeie geleentheid vir boere wat Angoras soek. Dis n uitverkoping van oor n 1000 Angoras. Moenie dit misloop nie.2 days agoView post on Facebook
- Hobson and Co will be holding a dispersal sale on behalf of Mr Dreyer Pieterse in the Grahamstown Area on Wednesday 24 June 2015. Over 1000 heartwater Angora's will be on offer. For more details go to www.hobsonandco.co.za or www.facebook.com/hobsonandco2 days agoView post on Facebook
- Een van ons Stoettelers en ook Afslaer vir ons Nationale Angora Veilings, Andre v Zyl, saam met sy vroulief! Dankie vir die besoek by ons Nampo stalletjie.2 weeks agoView post on Facebook
- Mark Shires bring sy kant by Nampo en werk baie hard!2 weeks agoView post on Facebook
- Die hansbokkie "Lea" trek baie aandag!2 weeks agoView post on Facebook
- At a wonderful event last night in Port Elizabeth, the 35th Miyuki Keori Mohair Trophy Winners were announced. These producers have been recognised for producing the top mohair clips in South Africa. Congratulations to the Grand Champion Miyuki Keori Mohair Trophy Winners, Gay & Jordi van Hasselt...2 weeks agoView post on Facebook
- Tonight Mohair South Africa and Miyuki Keori announces the winners of the Miyuki Keori Mohair Trophy Awards in recognition of SA's finest mohair producers of 2014. Who will it be?2 weeks agoView post on Facebook