South African Mohair Grower’s Association
The South African Mohair Growers’ Association (SAMGA) is the producer organization that supports and lobbies for Angora Goat farmers.
SAMGA is responsible for promoting the production of mohair, and general farming of Angora Goats, whilst continuously negotiating with government and non-government organizations about issues at producer level.
FARM WITH ANGORA GOATS?
Regular income - supporting cash flow
Industry stabilization support structures for farmers
Excellent grazing utilization & stocking rate
Mohair - speciality fibre utilized globally
MOHAIR GROWERS LATEST NEWS (for all news click here)
- Look out for a copy of the latest Mohair Journal in the post shortly!5 days agoView post on Facebook
- Autumn into early winter is when we usually start seeing more cases of Pasteurella. Photo here of likely Pasteurella post mortem on a kid this week. See http://www.angoras.co.za/page/pasteurella#36 for more info.1 week agoView post on Facebook
- Mohair Growers South Africa shared Mohair South Africa's photo.1 week agoView post on Facebook
- And guest appearance by Mohair farmer, Billy Colborne!1 week agoView post on Facebook
- Hi, Sorry to impose on you. Being involved in the farming world maybe you will be interested in a new animal fodder grass. We have an amazing new hybrid grass seed available (indigenous). Do you want me to send you information about it? It’s brand new to the market and innovative. It’s a grass...1 week agoView post on Facebook
- Die volledige besonderhede vir hierdie naweek se "brei maraton" in Port Elizabeth.2 weeks agoView post on Facebook
- Mohair Growers South Africa shared Mohair South Africa's photo.2 weeks agoView post on Facebook
- Camo Mohair cardigan... by Yves Saint Laurent in Italy...we'd like to hear if you like this or not.3 weeks agoView post on Facebook