South African Mohair Grower’s Association
The South African Mohair Growers’ Association (SAMGA) is the producer organization that supports and lobbies for Angora Goat farmers.
SAMGA is responsible for promoting the production of mohair, and general farming of Angora Goats, whilst continuously negotiating with government and non-government organizations about issues at producer level.
FARM WITH ANGORA GOATS?
Regular income - supporting cash flow
Industry stabilization support structures for farmers
Excellent grazing utilization & stocking rate
Mohair - speciality fibre utilized globally
MOHAIR GROWERS LATEST NEWS (for all news click here)
- Interesting find on the web today...have a wonderful weekend!20 hours agoView post on Facebook
- Die Samga bakkie het ' n nuwe baadjie gekry.3 days agoView post on Facebook
- And just to add a smile to your dial today...4 days agoView post on Facebook
- Mohair Growers South Africa shared JornalCiencia's post.4 days agoView post on Facebook
- Can anyone tell me where I can get a quote for unspun and undyed mohair?1 week agoView post on Facebook
- A SAMGA Trial started today to determine the effect of a Bacillus species of bacteria on roundworm control. Thanks to Roelfie van der Merwe of Newlands farm and Bioworx who produce the bacteria. The natural remedy 'probiotic' is dosed and then once a week added to the drinking water trough in the...2 weeks agoView post on Facebook
- A number of farms have had kid deaths caused by Coccidiosis over the last 2 weeks. The arrows showing the massively enlarged lymph glands draining the intestinal tract of one of the post mortems.For more information on the disease see our website http://www.angoras.co.za/page/coccidiosis#292 weeks agoView post on Facebook
- Mohair Growers South Africa shared Mohair South Africa's post.2 weeks agoView post on Facebook
- Mohair Growers South Africa shared ABSA Kirkwood Wildsfees's photo.3 weeks agoView post on Facebook