South African Mohair Grower’s Association
The South African Mohair Growers’ Association (SAMGA) is the producer organization that supports and lobbies for Angora Goat farmers.
SAMGA is responsible for promoting the production of mohair, and general farming of Angora Goats, whilst continuously negotiating with government and non-government organizations about issues at producer level.
FARM WITH ANGORA GOATS?
Regular income - supporting cash flow
Industry stabilization support structures for farmers
Excellent grazing utilization & stocking rate
Mohair - speciality fibre utilized globally
MOHAIR GROWERS LATEST NEWS (for all news click here)
- Please take note of the shutdown dates for the offices in Jansenville- Neem asb. kennis van die Jansenville kantore se sluitingsdatums.4 days agoView post on Facebook
- Die eerste Newlands Veiling op Aberdeen het gister pragtige diere aangebied. Die duurste ram is verkoop teen R40000 deur Grootfontein Studente Angorastoet aan Barries Snijman van Angela Farming in Rietbron. Gemiddelde pryse vir Stoetramme R18900, SF ramme R9750, Kudde ramme -R5000. Baie geluk...1 week agoView post on Facebook
- TEN TIMES, Uncle Billy Colborne!! Yesterday evening, November 28th, Paolo Zegna, Chairman of the Zegna Group, hosted an intimate gala dinner at the Saxon Hotel in Johannesburg during which the three top finalists of the 2016 edition were awarded for the excellent quality of their mohair production....2 weeks agoView post on Facebook
- Mohair Growers South Africa added a new photo.2 weeks agoView post on Facebook
- Thornpark Angoras delivered a sterling sale at yesterday's Graaff- Reinet Angora Ram Sale! Ray Hobson, Gary Hobson & Donna Hobson's angora ram received the highest bid from buyer, AB & Sean Hobson (Martyrsford Angoras) for the total of R62000. The overall averages were as follows: Stud rams...2 weeks agoView post on Facebook
- The viewing at the Graaff-Reinet Angora Ram Sale currently in full swing. Make your way to the Botanical Gardens! The Sale starts at 11am.2 weeks agoView post on Facebook
- Sybokhaar Trots! Kyk hoe pragtig lyk dié Sybokhaarontwerp!3 weeks agoView post on Facebook