South African Mohair Grower's Association
The South African Mohair Growers’ Association (SAMGA) is the producer organization that supports and lobbies for Angora Goat farmers.
SAMGA is responsible for promoting the production of mohair, and general farming of Angora Goats, whilst continuously negotiating with government and non-government organizations about issues at producer level.
FARM WITH ANGORA GOATS?
- High profitability
- Regular income - supporting cash flow
- Industry stabilization support structures for farmers
- Excellent grazing utilization & stocking rate
- Mohair - speciality fibre utilized globally
- View on Facebook9 hours agoMohair Growers South AfricaSAMGA would like to congratulate the winners of the 2018 Miyuki Keori Mohair Trophy Competition. The title of Miyuki Grand Champion has been one of the industry’s most sought after awards since its...
- View on Facebook2 months agoMohair Growers South AfricaSAMGA het 'n ongelooflike 2 dae van opleiding gehad oor diere gesondheid by oom Harris se plaas anderkant Matatiele. Al die boere wat deel is van die Drakensberg tak sowel as studente van die...
- View on Facebook2 months agoMohair Growers South AfricaCongratulations to all our producers who entered stunning bales of mohair into the 2019 Ermenegildo Zegna Trophy competition. And a special congratulations to Van Hasselt Farming who were crowned the...
- View on Facebook3 months agoMohair Growers South AfricaMohair Growers South Africa shared a post.
- View on Facebook4 months agoMohair Growers South AfricaWaslap geniet ook baie aandag by die Nampo stal!