South African Mohair Grower's Association
The South African Mohair Growers’ Association (SAMGA) is the producer organization that supports and lobbies for Angora Goat farmers.
SAMGA is responsible for promoting the production of mohair, and general farming of Angora Goats, whilst continuously negotiating with government and non-government organizations about issues at producer level.
FARM WITH ANGORA GOATS?
Regular income - supporting cash flow
Industry stabilization support structures for farmers
Excellent grazing utilization & stocking rate
Mohair - speciality fibre utilized globally
MOHAIR GROWERS LATEST NEWS (for all news click here)
- Ons trots! Grootfontein Studente Angorastoet se bokkies in die kollig!6 days agoView post on Facebook
- Mohair economy, employment to our nation through a sector in which our country is a leader of worldwide.3 weeks agoView post on Facebook
- SAMGA se stalletjie reg by die Wildlife Summit tydens verlede week se Karoolus fees.3 weeks agoView post on Facebook
- Kidding season! Such an exciting time!1 month agoView post on Facebook
- Congratulations to the winners at the Miyuki Keori competition earlier this month! Especially to Van Hasselt Farming for their third consecutive Grand Champion Title! The other winners were Gert Jordaan Family Trust (Reserve Grand Champion), JH Lategan (Champion Summer Clip), AC Fitzhenry & Sons...2 months agoView post on Facebook
- My apologies asking here but I have no idea where to ask or go. Is there anyone or place where I can buy raw summer kid mohair clippings? I need about 2 shoeboxes full for a project. It must be raw and the locks in tact, not split up a lot. I need it as it has been shaved.6 months agoView post on Facebook
- Soos altyd 'n lekker week by Nampo Oesdag - Harvest Day! Dankie aan almal wat dit bygewoon en by ons 'n draai kom maak het.6 months agoView post on Facebook
- Mohair Growers South Africa shared Mohair South Africa's post.6 months agoView post on Facebook
- Verlede week se inligtingsdag vir opkomende boere het waardevolle inligting aan nuwe toetreders tot die sybokhaarbedryf verskaf. Ons het ook opkomende boere ontvang, met geen sybokhaar ervaring, maar wat belangstelling in die bedryf toon. Baie dankie aan ons gassprekers wat ondermeer volhoubare...7 months agoView post on Facebook